Okay guys, I've been dying to post this review blog and share my experience with you. Let's be real, there are a lot of skin care products out there in the market but only very few will leave a mark. However, it also depends on skin-type and the person's preference. But how do you know which is really best for your skin? Do you base it on quick result (get a white skin in just 7 days!) or do you use it for a long time and really see the difference?
Three Twentysent me these products to try out since I've been loving everything organic lately. I will be sharing these two products which I've been using for weeks now.
1. MYSTICAL MATCHA MASQUE
I use this Matcha Masque to detoxify my face. Why matcha? it is super high in anti-oxidants that reduces inflammation. Goodbye puffy-looking face! I was afraid that it would make my skin dry but it actually helps restore oxygen to the skin cells.
- Japanese Matcha - high concentration of chlorophyl
- Organic Chlorella - binds toxins and eliminates dead cells. DIE TOXINS!
- French Green Clay - absorbs oils, toxic substances, and impurities
How do I use it?
- I scoop 1-2 tsp and mix it with honey or sometimes warm water until it is perfectly mixed.
- then I let it stay for good 15-20 minutes while I edit photos on VSCOCAM. Multi-tasking is the key haha.
- You can do it 2 times a week but totally up to your choice since it's super safe on your skin!
2. MYSTICAL MATCHA BODY POLISH
I use the Matcha Body Polish to detoxify my body. This is a whole new level of scrubbing while singing in the shower, "shake it off! shake it off!" The first time I used this, I freaked out a little because I felt super warmed-up. So I read the paper and apparently it was normal because it was basically helping my blood circulate! I see what you did there, Three Tweny. Haha!
- Japanese Matcha - high concentration of chlorophyll
- Organic Raw Honey - heals sun-damaged skin and moisturizes dry skin naturally. Just in time for winter, me thinks so.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil - helps tighten skin and minimizes pores to avoid clogging that leads to pimples.
- I don't really get pimples on my back but I noticed that it concentrates my sweats (usually the cause of pimples) meaning after sweating, I don't feel icky.
How do I use it?
- I scoop just the perfect amount.
- While showering, I massage the massage the body polish in circular motions (particularly my armpits, knees, and heels - the part that are usually neglected) on point, Three Tweny!
- I also use this three times a week.
Now, I'm really sad that both my matcha are halfway empty. I need a refill! You will see more of these products and how I use it once I post my weekly vlog! I'm excited to share that with you guys too. Mainly sillyness and ramdom things, but still fun!
BUT, I have a good news for you. If you're still reading, that means you are about to enter a GIVEAWAY ✨
Three Tweny and I are giving away both of these products for 1 winner. How to join?
- Follow @threetweny on Instagram
- Tag as many friends as you want on my Instagram post
- Comment your Instagram name below once done so I don't miss out.
Winner will be announced on Monday!
terms and conditions: Open for UAE Residents only.
Go go go! ✨
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Three Tweny. All opinions are solely my own. :)